The cell is the bodies fundamental component of life. A healthy cell generates healthy tissues, which gives rise to healthy organs which give rise to a healthy system, which equals a healthy body.
Let us look at what is needed for healthy cells, the basic needs of a cell include
- Food, which provides energy. A plant-based diet is best because it requires less energy to digest.
- Water, which keeps toxins from building up. And is a natural purifier
- Oxygen helps with the biochemical transactions that must take place on a cellular level
- Evacuation of waste keeps the cells from being sluggish and rids the body of unwanted poisons.
To maximize the above needs of a cell, Doctors recommend
- Exercise, which helps with blood circulation and expels toxins from the body
- Sunshine, in moderation, absorbs Vitamin D which stimulates the liver to detoxify
- Rest, 7-9 hours daily allows the body to collect toxins and prepares them to be excreted